quinta-feira, janeiro 29, 2009

.the education that makes our brain stupid

there is a lazy way of educating the students brain... I'm studying for one hour and I'm already in a bad mood because of it and I tell you why: I'm just reading stuff that it's made for me to memorize it and then forget it, I guess. The studying material has lots of potential to be one of the most interesting things that I've ever studied but instead I'm forcing myself to study it, sighing every 2 minutes, thinking that the grey clouds standing outside could just grab me and take me traveling with the cold and dangerous winter wind.

I try to prevent my brain to play tricks with me. Everything is readible and learnable. I can do it, I know that I can study and forget it after the exam, I know that's what the professors want because they put so little effort on this, I just have to pursue my goal, to read and swallow it and then vomit it in the exam, that's all.

Should I ask for more?

Sem comentários: